Pages

Friday, April 3, 2009

Baby Shower, Colorado Springs Style


I've just recently received the pictures that were taken at my baby shower about a week and a half ago, and thought I'd share a few with you. Matt and I drove up for the weekend and stayed with the Clarks. The shower was on Saturday, and alot of my close friends were able to make it - very exciting! Josanna was responsible for making it all happen, even though she had to do it all long-distance! Alot of the cute things below, she created herself, including the 'diaper cake' which everyone loved, and an adorable little book where people could write down thoughts or advice for me to keep long after the shower was over. Christy put together a wonderful assortment of food for all to eat, including a daisy shaped cake! Kalyn hosted it all in her home, and did a great devo, which was followed by a short prayer time for Baby Elisabeth Joy. I've attached some photos so hopefully those far away can get a little feel of what it was like. Overall, I was blown away by all the love and thoughtfulness shown! Thanks everyone!









2 comments:

  1. Thanks for letting us take a peek at your lovely shower....from far away. What JOY!!! (Elisabeth Joy) Love, Grandma

    ReplyDelete
  2. No problem! Looking forward to seeing you in just 2 weeks!
    - Kathryn

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails