Pages

Friday, October 16, 2009

Tour de Casa

Here are some pictures I promised you quite awhile ago. Sorry. But there's really nothing like having company over to make you get it in gear and get the house in order!
I figure I'll post the downstairs today, and just leave you itching to see the upstairs tomorrow! :)

The floor plan is really open, which we love!

Here's our kitchen:


Complete with a cute little bar:


And an eat-in kitchen:

(Please notice the red chairs. I worked really hard on those - and consequently have developed a love/hate relationship with spray paint!)

Our view from the living room:


As you can see, our living room walls still need a little love:


We also have this really great space to put our millions of books and the desk. We affectionately call it 'The Study'. We think it makes us sound smart. At the same time, I think it just begs for someone to be killed with the candlestick in there as well...


And finally, this is the staircase. (Next to a half-bath.) Also the means to how I will lose the rest of my baby weight. Hopefully.


The upstairs tomorrow!

1 comment:

Related Posts with Thumbnails