Pages

Friday, March 12, 2010

9 Months Old

Just a few days ago, Lisa turned 9 months old. And since we were getting dressed up for pictures anyway, we took some of Lisa. I might be a little biased, but I think they turned out great!









Here's a little of what you're up to these days:

- You can pull yourself up on just about anything, and have just figured out how to get yourself down without falling
- You're a very speedy crawler, and have taught me what true baby-proofing is
- You like giving kisses in the morning or when you're tired
- You've just learned how to wave (and were practicing at everyone we passed in the airport on the way home!)
- You will eat just about anything I give you, and have just now switched to being exclusively bottle feed and are doing great with it
- You've just grown out of your 3 month clothing and are now proudly wearing 6 month
- You love interacting with people, but also seem to really love dogs (of all sizes!)
- You like to wiggle and move when I try read to you, but are slowly getting better at sitting still and focusing on your books
- As your parents, you've completely stolen our hearts and are teaching us more about love and family and sacrifice than we ever knew before!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails