We also had lots of fun strawberry picking! We went to the same place we picked our pumpkins from this fall.



Nate, Addison, and Sarah came along too!


I think Lisa had fun picking...maybe 5 strawberries, and then she decided that playing in a muddy ditch looked WAY more fun. So that's what she did while I filled up the rest of the box.
But not before she tried a few!



Yum!
(Then I stripped her to her diaper before I allowed her back in my car! I don't have a pictures, but she was covered in mud and dirt and strawberry juice!)
We came home with a TON of strawberries! I have lots of delicious plans for these babies!

Nate, Addison, and Sarah came along too!
I think Lisa had fun picking...maybe 5 strawberries, and then she decided that playing in a muddy ditch looked WAY more fun. So that's what she did while I filled up the rest of the box.
But not before she tried a few!
Yum!
(Then I stripped her to her diaper before I allowed her back in my car! I don't have a pictures, but she was covered in mud and dirt and strawberry juice!)
We came home with a TON of strawberries! I have lots of delicious plans for these babies!
Mmmmm. Looks delicious!
ReplyDelete