Yesterday, a local Chick-fil-a hosted a Mother Daughter Tea, and several of us moms from our MOPS group decided to go with our daughters. I told Lisa about it a few days before we went, and she could not wait!
We spent time getting ready:
(Outfits complete with princess skirts, bows, necklaces, and purses. And one stow-away bear.)
Chick-fil-a had tables decorated (this is something we had to RSVP to, so they knew who to expect), and offered everyone hor d'oeuvres and iced tea. They took our orders, and then offered everyone complimentary dessert.
Our friends Anna & Westyn and Tiffany & Coley were there.
My girls so excited to be here:
Lisa’s first sweet tea:
She was a big fan at first, but then decided she would rather have her milk. (I’m still working on making her a proper Southern Lady!)
Sam was just as thrilled with her milk in a ‘big girl glass’:
They had little snap together beads so you could make bracelets with your daughters:
The girls had a lot of fun, and the event was a great reminder to me how blessed I am to have two very sweet, loving girls that I get to take to girly events like tea parties!
I hope they know how very very much they are loved and adored by their mother!
(We brought home some yummy dinner for Matt who wasn’t allowed to come!)
No comments:
Post a Comment