Pages

Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Some News

Because I just couldn't look at Lisa's sad face anymore:





We have most of the boxes unpacked, and for the most part our house is livable! I have discovered that doing anything quickly (like unpacking) with a 3 month old is just about impossible! So we take our time and do a little more each day.

Matt's business trip went well. He was able to meet a lot of the people he's going to be working with the next couple of years. He was also able to check out the clean room where the satellite he's working on is being made.

We're still looking for a car for Matt. It's been hard to find much free time to shop for one. And man, it's rough being a one-car family! My applause goes out to those who make it work!

And the real news:
Last Sunday we bought a play gym for Lisa. It was probably past due, but we're really glad we finally got it. It's been so much fun to watch her play around on it! And I like that it gives her a safe place to stretch and be on her back or tummy (to practice all the crawling she's going to be doing). And when we first put her in it, while she was looking at everything, she rolled over for the first time! We're not sure she's quite coordinated to do it again, but she continues to try! I'll try and get some pictures soon...


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails