This past weekend, I was able to go to a Beth Moore Conference in Richmond with several friends from church! I had been looking forward to this for a while, and it was well worth the wait! I had an amazing time with the girls, learned a ton, and left feeling refreshed!
While we were there, we were able to go to an adorable restaurant downtown and enjoy some 'soul food'.


Here we are with the namesake: Mama J!
While I was gone, Matt and Lisa had 'father-daughter time' Friday & Saturday, and had a great time together. I'm thinking I should do this more often!
While we were there, we were able to go to an adorable restaurant downtown and enjoy some 'soul food'.
Here we are with the namesake: Mama J!
While I was gone, Matt and Lisa had 'father-daughter time' Friday & Saturday, and had a great time together. I'm thinking I should do this more often!

No comments:
Post a Comment