Haha, no pressure!!! I use them mostly as an excuse to get together. But if you like that kid of thing or want to get into it, I can help you :) I am so happy you all have a blog. Its nice to be able to keep up. Congrats on your pregnancy and soon-to-be baby girl! I knwo that you already have lots of baby girl stuff but I have lots too!
She is so precious! I just love your blog. And great job on the haircut. You are much braver than I am!
ReplyDeleteThanks Nicole!! I'm so glad you keep up with our blog! (One of these days I'm going to make it to one of your scrapbooking events!)
ReplyDeleteHaha, no pressure!!! I use them mostly as an excuse to get together. But if you like that kid of thing or want to get into it, I can help you :)
ReplyDeleteI am so happy you all have a blog. Its nice to be able to keep up. Congrats on your pregnancy and soon-to-be baby girl! I knwo that you already have lots of baby girl stuff but I have lots too!