Pages

Monday, January 17, 2011

Time with Nana

My mom was able to come out for a whole week and spend time with us girls. Which ended up being a really good thing when Matt needed to fly out to Colorado to monitor testing on the satellite he's working on. And because he's nice, he planned to be gone the same week my mom was going to be here. (Actually, that was the only time I'd let him go...)

So my mom flew in while Matt flew out. And she was a HUGE help!

Lisa loved having her Nana around to play with her.




My mom even got the opportunity to go outside and show her snow! It was a quick experience, since the snow came and left in about 30 minutes!


I actually think Lisa enjoyed marching around in her new boots more than anything else!


Even though a crazy toddler occupied a lot of her time, she was able to fit in lots of snuggle time with this one:


Not sure who loved it more, Samantha or my mom!


Thanks mom! I know I couldn't have done it without you!

1 comment:

Related Posts with Thumbnails