Pages

Thursday, February 24, 2011

President's Day Weekend

Matt's folks were able to drive down last weekend to meet Samantha for the first time!


Lots of toddler-playing and baby-holding took place.


Matt's folks also brought us a turkey they had been saving, and we were able to enjoy a great Thanksgiving-like meal on Saturday! Here's Lisa helping Matt start on the mashed potatoes:



Sunday morning, Matt fired up his waffle maker! Here's Lisa with her Grandpa enjoying some delicious waffles!


And yes, it's true, this same weekend I turned 25. A quarter of a century worth of life and memories. It has always been one of my life goals to make it to 25, so... go me!! Love checking off those accomplishments!
On a more serious note, I did have a lot of fun spending the day with all my family. I feel so incredibly blessed to have a wonderful husband and two amazing girls! Thanks to everyone for the sweet birthday wishes - they made my day!
I can't wait to see how this year of being 'older & wiser' goes down! Could be interesting...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails