Pages

Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Matt's Birthday

Happy Birthday Matt! I celebrate the day you were born and am in awe of the man you are today! And I thank God that I get to walk along side you in our life together!

Here are a few pictures of our little celebration.


'Helping' unwrap the presents:


Matt wearing his new penguins shirt:


Blowing out his 'candle'.
Someone (yours truly) forgot to buy candles, so we made do with a match... and sang the birthday song really quickly!


Of course no day is without excitement around here, birthdays notwithstanding. Lisa helped make Matt's cake, and all of us were excited to finally eat it.
After dinner.
And unfortunately for Lisa, dinner included some vegetables.


Enjoy this video of Matt reasoning with Lisa. (We do!) All she had to do was eat one bite of corn to get her piece of chocolate cake. (And she likes corn!)



We ended up compromising (I know, I know!) and swapped a hotdog for the bite of corn. She did have to eat her corn the next day though. In the end, I'm not sure who gets to claim that victory.

Anyway... Happy Birthday to the best husband and father I know!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails