It seems this is the month for birthdays! We've had 2 friends have birthdays so far - and Lisa and Sam have had such a blast celebrating with them!
Lisa's friend Sarah turned 3, and had a gymnastics party. Here are a few shots I got of the kids playing. Everyone had a BLAST!
Lisa loved being rolled inside this ball:
But she loved 'swimming' in the giant foam blocks even more!!
Even Sam got in!
Sam and Coley had fun crawling around too. I think they're planning their next move:
Going down the huge slide:
Lisa can't even tell you how much fun she had! It was such an eye-opening experience to what a birthday party was, of course complete with cake and singing. I think its only up-ed the anticipation to all the upcoming birthdays this season!
Happy Birthday Sarah - We love you!
And our sweet friend Ben turned two early this December, and had an awesome party to celebrate (complete with Bob & Larry Birthday cakes!), but unfortunately I forgot to take my camera.We love you too, Ben!
No comments:
Post a Comment