Pages

Thursday, February 16, 2012

Happy Valentine's Day!

 
A few days before Valentine's Day, I made this little project, found here, to do with Lisa. (Just a little late, since you're supposed to start on the first of February...but I plan to use this again in the following years, so we'll get our act together eventually.) 
Each heart represents an act of love that you can do for the day! I love it!

The girls and I decided to host a small Valentine's Party (have I mentioned how much Lisa's loves herself a good party??) to celebrate how much we love our friends! 

Lisa worked hard (like, for hours!) the day before making Valentine's cards for each of her friends. Complete with colored pencils and stickers.

Here's Sam enjoying (eating) her Valentine card:

 The older kids made playdough hearts and colored Valentine's pages. (I was channeling my inner pre-school teacher...)
 

We enjoyed lunch together and I found this yummy (PINK!) fizzy drink here, that the kids (and adults!) loved. Will definitely have to make it again sometime. 
We had so much fun. Thanks everyone for coming over! 

My two little Valentines:
I love you girls!

The next day, I got these from Matt, who's away all this week on a business trip. I can't say how much I love and miss him! Thanks sweetheart!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails