The night before my birthday, Matt took me to the local Cinebistro. It was our first time there and we had an amazing time and enjoyed some great food!
On Sunday, my actual birthday, we enjoyed a great morning at church, then we relaxed at home. I opened my gifts - which were quite awesome this year!
A few of the notables: a waterpik (having used this for a few months, there are not enough words to describe how much I love it!! I'm hoping it helps me walk away from these braces without a million cavities!) Matt also gave me a small handheld vacuum. Here I am showing Lisa exactly how much she gets to help me out with this gift! :)
Matt made me a lemon cake (with cool whip icing) and had Lisa help him decorate it!
Two Thumbs Up!!
Sam enjoyed all their hard work too!
Thanks to my family who made this birthday amazing! (Later that night, I wound up taking a pregnancy test that would make this day TRULY unforgettable!! Ha!)
No comments:
Post a Comment