Pages

Monday, March 2, 2009

26 Weeks


Here's another belly photo - just for fun! Taken yesterday, at 26 weeks.
Elisabeth Joy has been growing so much the past few weeks and is becoming alot more active! A favorite pastime for Matt and I is getting to feel her kick. Sometimes Matt likes to poke my belly to try and get a reaction from her - and is rewarded most of the time! (A bit of an instigator, huh?)

2 comments:

  1. We used a flashlight when I was pregnant with Amelia. We would pressed a turned off flashlight to my belly then turn it on and she would squirm all over the place. Abigail loved to *chase* baby sister! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think that's so cool! We tried it a few weeks back, but didn't really get any movement from her - it might have been too early though. When we try it again, I'll have to let you know how it goes. We both like the idea of 'playing' with her already!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails