Pages

Monday, March 23, 2009

The Crib

Our crib was delivered today!!
It arrived this morning, and Matt and I were able to assemble it without any problems. We both love that it's solid wood and the fact that it can convert to a toddler bed and a day bed so that it can 'grow with you'. We think it's beautiful and love how it looks in the nursery! (Thanks so much Grandpa & Grandma Stafford!)

We were so excited that we went ahead and played around with the crib bedding set that we also just got as an early shower gift (Thanks Grandma Crandell, Aunt Carol, & Aunt Debra!!), even though we still need to go out and buy a mattress. Both Matt and I love the way it looks in the crib! It's finally starting to feel like a baby is on the way in our home!







Unfortunately, Matt is a little under the weather with a head cold today, so we're bumming around the house and taking it easy. Hopefully it clears up quickly (and hopefully I don't catch it!) and Matt starts to feel better soon.
The ever-faithful Toby has stayed right by his side all day!


2 comments:

  1. I love the crib!! I'm so excited that you were able to get it set up today. I'm sorry that Matt is sick. Say "hi" to Toby for me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The crib is beautiful!! That was the one I saw when we picked out the crib bedding set. Take good care of Matt and Elisabeth Joy. Love you,
    Gramdma

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails