Pages

Saturday, August 8, 2009

Things I LOVE:


Here are just a few of them:

Bibs! Should have started to use them a long time ago! Because Lisa spits up a ridiculously large amount, keeping a bib on her at least helps lower the amount of times we need to change her clothes. (And thus also helping with laundry a little...)



And our new bumbo seat! (We got it for a great deal on Craigslist, thus the un-feminine color of blue...) Lisa loves sitting in it - and showing off her newly developed skill of holding her head up all by herself! She's still working on sitting up, and this chair helps support her while she keeps growing!





I also love my ring sling! I've already used it alot more than I ever thought I would. I take it shopping and for our walks. Most recently, we used it on our trip to Colorado, and it was a great way to carry Lisa through the airport. Here is a picture of Matt using it for our walk last night. Just this past week has she begun to have enough head control to 'sit' in the sling - letting her look out. (Before, she's always had to lay down or be craddled in it.)





No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails