Today we had our second baby massage class. Because I participated in the hospital's doula program, we get to participate in the classes for free! Last week we learned techniques for massaging your baby's legs and arms. This week we worked with the abdomen/digestive tract. We really enjoyed it. Lisa is becoming really curious about what's going on around her, and really enjoyed being on the floor with the other babies and watching them. I'm hoping that some of what we learned will help Lisa with some of her tummy troubles and spitting up. I learned how to work with her digestive tract, and find gas bubbles, encouraging to 'move down'. So we'll see!
Tuesday, August 18, 2009
Tummy Massage
Today we had our second baby massage class. Because I participated in the hospital's doula program, we get to participate in the classes for free! Last week we learned techniques for massaging your baby's legs and arms. This week we worked with the abdomen/digestive tract. We really enjoyed it. Lisa is becoming really curious about what's going on around her, and really enjoyed being on the floor with the other babies and watching them. I'm hoping that some of what we learned will help Lisa with some of her tummy troubles and spitting up. I learned how to work with her digestive tract, and find gas bubbles, encouraging to 'move down'. So we'll see!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment