Today, Lisa turned 7 Months!
We tried to get several shots of what she's up to these days.

This morning, we tried to sleep in a little since it was a 'snow day'.
But guess who didn't really want any extra sleep?

One of Lisa's new favorite spots - on Dad's shoulders!

And Lisa's still trying to figure out how to crawl. But she's getting closer every day!

And just for fun, I tried to do a comparison shot. Look how much she's grown!

7 Months

2 Months
This morning, we tried to sleep in a little since it was a 'snow day'.
But guess who didn't really want any extra sleep?
One of Lisa's new favorite spots - on Dad's shoulders!
And Lisa's still trying to figure out how to crawl. But she's getting closer every day!
And just for fun, I tried to do a comparison shot. Look how much she's grown!
7 Months
2 Months
Josh and I both agree that our favorite is the picture of little miss Lisa peeking her head out of the covers. It's almost enough to make us want to have one. Almost.
ReplyDeleteMy how time flys! Can't believe Lisa is 7 months old.These are adorable pictures. She is keeping your lives busy, I know. It's 13 degrees here burrrrr.
ReplyDelete