Pages

Sunday, January 24, 2010

Our Week of Teething

It was a long week without Matt, but we survived! Lisa started teething at the beginning of the week, so we had our share of grumpy days and long nights. But it seems that after days of misery, we can finally see two bottom teeth! (She bit my finger today, and I can assure you, they're quite real!)


Playing with Matt today


"Kissing" her Daddy!

It seems that I get the creative bug everytime Matt's gone. This week, I finally did something about the huge empty space above our couch. (It looks kinda pink in the picture, but it's really red.)




They were fun to make, and though not perfect, it will work for now.


Oh, and the coordinating 'S' which is currently over our mantle.
Stands for Sleek, Stylish, Sexy, Sophisticated, Super-Duper, Splendid.
Ok, not really.
It's for Stafford.

And finally, I'd like to ask everyone to keep my Grandma Crandell in your prayers. On Thursday, she was taken to the ER for what we know now was a stroke. (Actually 4 small strokes, one that lasted several days.) All in all, she's doing pretty good considering. Today was a good day, although she's still having a little trouble with her right side. And apparently tomorrow she's supposed to be transferred to the rehab center. I'll keep you posted when I know more.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails