Finally!
She's finally learning to put it all together, and it's so fun to watch!
This past week has been full of a few paces forward, quite a few tumbles, and lots of us saying, 'Quick, grab the camera!', in hopes of catching her first crawl on video.
This is video from this morning. Matt was able to coax her over with her big ball.
And another:
I think she's starting to teeth, giving her extra motivation to crawl - to find something to chomp on!

Her hard-earned prize!

Makes for a good chew toy! Such a goof ball!
She's finally learning to put it all together, and it's so fun to watch!
This past week has been full of a few paces forward, quite a few tumbles, and lots of us saying, 'Quick, grab the camera!', in hopes of catching her first crawl on video.
This is video from this morning. Matt was able to coax her over with her big ball.
And another:
I think she's starting to teeth, giving her extra motivation to crawl - to find something to chomp on!
Her hard-earned prize!
Makes for a good chew toy! Such a goof ball!
That's awesome!! Isn't it crazy how fast they learn things! I can't wait to see little Lisa in action. :) Nate and I loved watching the videos.
ReplyDeleteoh and I forgot...let the baby proofing begin. :)
ReplyDelete