Pages

Saturday, April 24, 2010

On Teething

Before I became a mom (back when I didn't know anything), I thought a baby would teeth, it would be awful, but then it would be over. Teeth in and everyone happy.

Apparently it doesn't work that way.

Teething happens for a long time, and then it happens again, and again, and again, until a whole new shiny set of teeth appear. Go figure.

Miss Lisa is having a hard time with her top two teeth coming in. It's been a long week. But I think we're getting near the end of this bout of teething, and soon she'll be able to play and learn and get into trouble pain free again. Only this time better, because she'll be sporting a total of 4 teeth! All the better to eat with, bite with, and leave little adorable marks all over our furniture with!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails