Matt's goal for Father's Day was to relax and enjoy his family. And I think we accomplished that! (All about easy-to-reach goals!)

Lisa 'helping' Matt open his gifts.

Excitement over the baseball with Lisa's handprint.
(Which were a lot of fun to make - I'll have to see if I can find the pictures to post here.)

For dinner, Matt tried his hand at grilling hot wings. They turned out GREAT!!
Happy Father's Day to one of the most amazing father's I know!! And happy Father's Day to our own sweet fathers - we hope your day was just as special!
Lisa 'helping' Matt open his gifts.
Excitement over the baseball with Lisa's handprint.
(Which were a lot of fun to make - I'll have to see if I can find the pictures to post here.)
For dinner, Matt tried his hand at grilling hot wings. They turned out GREAT!!
Happy Father's Day to one of the most amazing father's I know!! And happy Father's Day to our own sweet fathers - we hope your day was just as special!
No comments:
Post a Comment