I am so glad to report that the past couple of weeks have been very good to me and it looks like I'm past the worst of the morning sickness! It is only occasionally that I'll struggle with nausea, rather than it being constant. I'll take it! (I was sick MUCH longer with Lisa.)
I'm almost 4 weeks into my second trimester, and really enjoying it! My energy is beginning to return, and I feel much more like myself. And I think everyone's glad I'm starting to cook again.
It's true that I'm starting to show a little (already!), and of course certain clothes help with that more than others!
I've also been busy rearranging furniture a bit (is it too early to start nesting??) and playing around with my new sewing machine.

I made this little pin cushion that a friend recommended. I was so excited when I completed it and you could actually tell what it was supposed to be! It was the first time I used a pattern (and I've lived to tell about it!) AND I was able to complete it all in one naptime!

I also made these curtains for our bathroom out of some white fabric I picked up for free (score!) and I 'quilted' together the decorative ribbon out of some cute fabric scraps. I think it adds some much needed cuteness to our bathroom!
I'm enjoying beginning to plan for our new little one and watching Lisa grow up before my eyes! And that's about it for me right now.
I'm almost 4 weeks into my second trimester, and really enjoying it! My energy is beginning to return, and I feel much more like myself. And I think everyone's glad I'm starting to cook again.
It's true that I'm starting to show a little (already!), and of course certain clothes help with that more than others!
I've also been busy rearranging furniture a bit (is it too early to start nesting??) and playing around with my new sewing machine.
I made this little pin cushion that a friend recommended. I was so excited when I completed it and you could actually tell what it was supposed to be! It was the first time I used a pattern (and I've lived to tell about it!) AND I was able to complete it all in one naptime!
I also made these curtains for our bathroom out of some white fabric I picked up for free (score!) and I 'quilted' together the decorative ribbon out of some cute fabric scraps. I think it adds some much needed cuteness to our bathroom!
I'm enjoying beginning to plan for our new little one and watching Lisa grow up before my eyes! And that's about it for me right now.

No comments:
Post a Comment