I've been rearranging things around here recently. I blame it on nesting. (It's like a drug! - It's amazing how much I can get done when motivated by hormones!)
One of the things we did was sell my old papasan chair, making a LOT more room downstairs. We then moved our glider-rocker downstairs (making more room in the nursery) and created a little reading area for Lisa, and a place to store her books besides the hallway.

She loves having easy access to all her books, and is constantly pulling them out to look at or bring to us to read.


Squeezing in ONE more book before bedtime:

One of the things we did was sell my old papasan chair, making a LOT more room downstairs. We then moved our glider-rocker downstairs (making more room in the nursery) and created a little reading area for Lisa, and a place to store her books besides the hallway.
She loves having easy access to all her books, and is constantly pulling them out to look at or bring to us to read.
Squeezing in ONE more book before bedtime:

No comments:
Post a Comment