Last Friday was Cow Appreciation Day at Chick-fil-A, one of our favorite places! Once a year, on this very special day, if you dress like a cow - you get free food! What's not to love?
Confession: While in college, I might have dressed up like a cow to get some free food.

Although slightly embarrassing, my friend Christy and I had so much fun - I couldn't wait to pass on the 'tradition' to my kids!
We went with our friends Tiffany, Nate & Nicole and I have to say that the 4 kids stole the show!
I made the girls (Nicole too!) little cow dresses.
Lisa wore my old cow bell and they both sported little black noses.
Lisa was having so much fun with her friends and playing on the playground, and singing songs to 'Ca-lo-ley' (Coley) she hardly touched her food. When she saw the 'real' cow, she went over and gave him a hug and a high five!
Tiffany tried getting a picture of all 4 of the kiddos, but that was a LOT easier said then done!
We had a blast and are already looking forward to next year's!
No comments:
Post a Comment