Pages

Monday, July 25, 2011

Staying Cool

Hot, Hot, Hot!

I know most of the country has been experiencing high temps, and we're no exception! The past week in particular we've had triple digits and we are doing what we can to stay cool! I think the heat has zapped my productivity and blogging has fallen by the wayside (along with cleaning and anything that involves turning on the oven! Ha!)

But today, with the help of a 2nd cup of coffee, I'm catching up! Just scroll through the next few posts to see what we've been up to the past several weeks.

This week the girls have been getting over a head cold, but they both seem to be on the mend. We're ready to tackle the 2nd half of summer!
Sam is now crawling, and I'm going to try and get a video of it up soon.

Friday two weeks ago, we stayed in and 'camped out'! The weather was amazing, so we pulled out the baby pool, grilled up some hotdogs, and roasted some marshmallows over the fire-pit. We stayed outside until it was bedtime!


We all got in our swimsuits and played in the water. Lisa loved having her daddy as a pool buddy!


They perfected their 'throw & splash'.






I couldn't keep this baby out of the grass! (And the grass out of her mouth!)



Also, I just saw that Tiffany has some great pictures of the kids up. Lisa has had built in play-dates with Nate since we have to head over to their house every week to pick up our veggies. Tiffany also got some great pictures when she was watching the kids while we were helping some friends move. Just click here to check out her post 'Hangin' w/ the Staffords'.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails