Matt decided to be apart of our church’s softball team again this year. He wasn’t able to attend all of the games due to being out of town or having to work late, but he really enjoyed it when he did get to go. The girls and I made it out to a few of the early games (6:30) at the beginning of the season, and then made it to another early game during playoffs. For some reason, a lot of the games were late this year – which puts us past bedtime – and we try not to mess with bedtime for the little people more than we need to!
Pictures of the girls – this day was approximately a million degrees outside, and we were all melting!
We also found out that sweat and dirt mix really well!
(Good thing kids are washable!)
Here’s Matt in his snazzy team shirt, about to make a really great hit!
(And then my camera died – we’re having issues, my camera and I… so I don’t have any more good ones of Matt playing. During one of the playoff games the girls and I didn’t get to attend, Matt made an amazing catch (read – sacrificed his body) as well as several great hits. It’s so fun to hear about ‘that crazy catch’ my husband made by friends in the church! And yep, he still has the bruises to show for it!)
On our way home to get baths!
No comments:
Post a Comment