Pages

Friday, July 13, 2012

Cow Appreciation Day!

This July 13th was Cow Appreciation Day at Chick-fil-A – one of our favorite days of the year!! I was able to use the dressed I made last year, and everything came together quickly!
Waiting to go in with Nate and Coley:
IMG_1933IMG_1946IMG_1940
We arrived a little early, and went ahead and enjoyed our free food! (It’s nice to have the girls pull their own weight around here!)
IMG_1948IMG_1950IMG_1952IMG_1955
We then headed to the mall playground to let the kids burn off some steam.
playgroundplayground 2
Then it was time to meet the cow and get their photo taken for a chance to win CFA for a year! (How amazing would that be?!)
meeting the cowhugging the cowportrait together
(Coley was kind of done with everything by now! Poor girl. Thanks for coming with us Carney Family – we had lots of fun with you!)
 
Chick-fil-A is going to send us the ‘offical’ photo of the girls to download soon – I’ll update the blog when I get it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails