Pages

Saturday, May 2, 2009

35 Weeks

A picture of me now at 35 weeks. Everything seems to be going well with the baby. She's facing down, right where she needs to be. I'm actually hoping she'll drop soon, because I'm beginning to miss the lung capacity I once enjoyed! Only 33 more days until she's supposed to arrive! (And believe me, Matt and I are both holding her to that!!)



A quick update on Daniel and Josanna's baby:
He is currently still in the NICU since he's having such a hard time eating. While mostly bottle fed, he is still getting some meals via a feeding tube just to give him a break from working so hard to eat. It looks like Gus will still be in the NICU for a while until he gets a little better at eating and his apnea (stops breathing) has not been seen for a while. Your prayers for Baby Gus would be very welcome, and for his mom and dad, who on top of everything else, have to travel so far to see him.

This is an adorable picture of Gus at one week:



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails