Pages

Friday, May 8, 2009

Baby Transportation - A Necessary Evil

We recently just got our stroller and car seat - and we really like them! Why is it that for such a small baby, all her stuff is so incredibly massive?? Luckily when we tried to put it in my trunk it fit!
Here's Matt attaching the wheels - apparently it moves alot smoother with those on!






We then tackled trying to get the carseat into the car - and it actually went rather smoothly. (I'd heard some stories...) I give Matt all the credit for that though! And also having spiffy carseat anchors in your vehicle are very helpful as well. I just learned about them: you can just hook the base of your carseat into these anchors with a small latch. No more needing 15 people to wrestle a seat beat through the back of a carseat or messing with a locking clip!! Oh, the benifits of having a car made in this decade!
We decided to leave it in my car, not that it being there will help Baby Elisabeth to get here any faster, but I kinda think it makes us feel like we're at least trying to be proactive about it! Plus, Matt said that I should get used to it being in the back seat so that when I'm actually driving around with the baby, I won't forget she's back there! (There are no guarantees - some of you know what I'm like when sleep deprived...)




On another topic, Matt's class is moving along smoothly. (Although 'smoothly' should not be confused with 'easy'...) Not too long ago, he was asked to present to the class with his partners a project he completed so well the professor couldn't properly explain all the details! He's really too smart for his own good...
He has his midterm today; we also just found out that the professor was persuaded to make the final a take home test. This is an answered prayer and great news for Matt since it's scheduled on the baby's due date, and now gives him a little more flexiblity if indeed the baby decides to make an appearance on or before that date!

Only 28 more days!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails