Pages

Thursday, May 28, 2009

Waiting...

Yes, we're still waiting. There's not very much to mention, except that at my last doctor's appointment, I was measured at 2.5 cm dilated (Yay!! At least a little bit of progress is being made! Only 7.5 more to go!) and the baby's still doing great. Probably too great - I think she's getting a little too comfy in there! Other than that, I have been having mild contractions for the past few days but nothing regular at all. We keep hoping it's going to be soon!
My mom flies in tomorrow, so unless anything happens tonight, she should be here in time for the birth.

One of the last things we added to the nursery was the glider rocker - which we absolutely love! Here's a goofy picture of Matt 'cutting' into the box and then a couple of us sitting in the new chair!





Me at 38 weeks...



And just for fun, a few pictures of the now mostly completed nursery. Hopefully we get to use it soon! We'll keep everyone updated...







4 comments:

  1. Cute cute cute cute cute!!! I can't wait for little Elisabeth to make her entrance into the world. Also, I would like to come for a visit sometime this fall, so that I can meet her!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't wait to see you tomorrow!!! I'm sure that Elisabeth is just being sweet and waiting for me to come. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You have done a wonderful job of keeping us informed and with great pictures. Makes me feel closer to you, even though we're far apart. I'm praying for a safe arrival of Elisabeth Joy and her soon entrance into this world. Love you lots,
    Grandma Crandell

    ReplyDelete
  4. The nursery is lovely! Excellent color choices.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails