Pages

Monday, May 3, 2010

Beach Days

For the past few Fridays, we've gone down and played at the beach with friends. Recently, we've been going down to Buckroe Beach in Hampton, only about 30 minutes away. We bring a little lunch to eat and then have fun playing in the sand!

Not huge fans of cold beach water, the kiddos like to play with the water in small amounts.

Carted to them by the adults, thank you.

Lisa's friends: Nate, Sarah & Caelyn - and their moms

Oh, dear:

The best part of the beach is getting dirty playing in the sand!!


This past Friday, Matt was even able to join us for some fun in the sun! He had fun building castles in the sand for the kids (and me) to knock over! I'm thinking we're going to have a fun summer at the beaches here!!

2 comments:

  1. That's the cutest little plumbers crack I have ever seen. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it!! I think it's my current favorite picture!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails