Pages

Monday, May 17, 2010

Playing Chase

I know it's been a little while since I've posted. It seems like in just these past few days, Lisa is continuing to work on her walking skills, and can even get herself up and standing without crawling over to something first. (We thought that would take her awhile, but she seems to really be getting the hang of it.) And like usual, she continues to be very active and curious and into everything! Although I'm not really complaining. Lisa is a very good baby, and plays great by herself or with others (most of the time, of course)!

Recently, she seems to have really grown attached to Toby, and loves chasing him and giving him hugs and snuggling with him in his kennel! (Good grief!) And for the most part, Toby doesn't seem to mind - in fact, I think he secretly likes the extra attention, even though it comes from sticky little fingers!


(And this is Lisa forgetting she's too tall to stand up in the kennel!)


A few days ago, they started playing 'chase'. Lisa will crawl after Toby, then turn around and run away giggling as he chases after her! So cute!


Needless to say, we've been having lots of fun around here! Especially when Matt gets home from work and really gets everyone riled up and chasing who knows who throughout the house!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails