It just so happened that the Pioneer Woman had a Throwdown with Bobby Flay right before Thanksgiving.
And it just so happened that we recorded it.
And then it just so happened that we rounded up a bunch of our friends, ate a yummy dinner, and watchedour hero the Pioneer Woman out-cook the world renowned Iron Chef Bobby Flay!

So fun!!
(And it might or might not have happened that I have since watched it several more times, scoping out the place I'm headed in 5 days!!)
And it just so happened that we recorded it.
And then it just so happened that we rounded up a bunch of our friends, ate a yummy dinner, and watched
So fun!!
(And it might or might not have happened that I have since watched it several more times, scoping out the place I'm headed in 5 days!!)

No comments:
Post a Comment