Apparently there's something in the water here. Bellies are beginning to pop out all over the place!
With four of us all due within months of each other, our Sunday School decided to throw one big baby shower! On Nov 13th, we had the World's Largest Baby Shower, and had SO much fun! Catherine actually had her baby boy Will earlier that week, and was looking AMAZING that night! I'm due next, and both Tiffany and Erin are due in February.
I know I'm looking forward to meeting all these babies and am thrilled they will all be able to grow up together! We are so blessed to have an amazing church family - Baby Samantha is already so loved!

All the Momma's: Me, Tiffany, Catherine, & Erin
With four of us all due within months of each other, our Sunday School decided to throw one big baby shower! On Nov 13th, we had the World's Largest Baby Shower, and had SO much fun! Catherine actually had her baby boy Will earlier that week, and was looking AMAZING that night! I'm due next, and both Tiffany and Erin are due in February.
I know I'm looking forward to meeting all these babies and am thrilled they will all be able to grow up together! We are so blessed to have an amazing church family - Baby Samantha is already so loved!
All the Momma's: Me, Tiffany, Catherine, & Erin

Hi Kathryn! I love the picture on your sidebar of Elisabeth touching your belly. It's precious! And I can't wait to follow baby Samantha's birth on your blog--so exciting. =)
ReplyDelete