Pages

Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Cinnamon Rolls

Although our time with Ree was very short come Sunday morning (like 30 minutes before we had to leave for the airport), she couldn't send us off without first filling us up with cinnamon rolls.

I think what followed was the world's fasted cinnamon roll demonstration!

Rolling out the dough:


Adding a ton of butter and sugar!


And then adding some MORE! (We were told to look away!)


Rolling it all up:


Then slicing and baking!



(Normally, you would let them rise a little before baking, but seeing as how we were so short on time, she skipped this step. It just made them more gooey and drippy and wonderful!)

Out of the oven and drenched in maple icing:


I think this is actually Christy's piece - Before:


After:

(Mine didn't even last long enough to take a picture of!)

Then we had to say goodbye to all our new friends. I'm pretty sure tears were shed by more than a few people.

And I had to say goodbye to this sweetheart:


Then we all hopped into the limo and headed back to the city. We had planes to catch and families back home we needed to see!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails