This Christmas was amazing in so many different ways. First, Matt and I were excited to have Samantha here and home with us. Definitely our best present! Second, Lisa was finally old enough this year to understand more of what Christmas means and how great opening presents can be! Definitely fun to watch!
Finding and exploring her new kitchen:
Lisa's stocking was (appropriately) full of play food!
We spread the word before Christmas, so Grandparents also sent lots of play food to help stock her kitchen. She wanted to play with every little piece right away!
We joked that her pantry is now better filled than mine! Sad, but true.
And Matt was pretty excited when he found a toy chili pepper!
Because we had to stop and play with each toy along the way, opening presents took quite a while this year! Sam and I spent most of our time rocking and watching all the fun.
In the beginning, Matt had to help Lisa open her presents, and show her the toys inside.
But it didn't take her very long to catch on.
And once she opened her little red pots and pans, she was in heaven! She loved taking off their lids, and clanking them around. She constantly had to have one pot in her hand while opening the rest of her presents!
Feeding her baby with the new baby food and accessories she got:
I received a new mop! (Yes, I actually did ask for it!)
Matt got a Belgian Waffle Maker and batter dispenser. I'm thinking he'll have ample opportunities to try them out the next week or so!
And we both received the game Settlers of Catan from my family, and Matt couldn't wait to start setting it up and looking at all the pieces!
Thanks to all our family, for helping to make it such a wonderful Christmas for us all!

Matt,Kathryn,Lisa, Baby Samantha
ReplyDeleteCONGRATULATIONS on your beautiful Christmas gift,Samantha & Happy New Year to all of you. I enjoy visitng your blog. Matt& Kathryn how blessed you are. I know we haven't been in touch but, we wish you a healthy & joyous New Year ;=)
Mr.& Mrs. Chamberlin
Thanks! I'm glad you enjoy reading the blog - we have fun with it. We hope you and your family have a wonderful New Year too!
ReplyDelete