A Christmas belly shot at 37 weeks:

While I'm glad I didn't end up having an Oklahoma baby (or a mile-high baby, for that matter!), now that I'm back home, I'm ready to be done and have this baby already!
It's amazing how I forgot how hard even simple things are when you're HUGE!
Close to the end of my 37th week, we had one night where I started contracting every 15 minutes or so for several hours. That was something I never experienced with Lisa, so we were wondering...
It was then we realized exactly how much we still needed to get together for the hospital stay! Yikes!
Of course, nothing came of it after a good night's sleep. And now that everyone's bags are packed, and Samantha's carseat loaded, she'll probably make us wait right until or after her due date! Ha!
While I'm glad I didn't end up having an Oklahoma baby (or a mile-high baby, for that matter!), now that I'm back home, I'm ready to be done and have this baby already!
It's amazing how I forgot how hard even simple things are when you're HUGE!
Close to the end of my 37th week, we had one night where I started contracting every 15 minutes or so for several hours. That was something I never experienced with Lisa, so we were wondering...
It was then we realized exactly how much we still needed to get together for the hospital stay! Yikes!
Of course, nothing came of it after a good night's sleep. And now that everyone's bags are packed, and Samantha's carseat loaded, she'll probably make us wait right until or after her due date! Ha!

No comments:
Post a Comment