We got our first real snow of the season today! Only a few inches, but it came fast and has managed to stick!
Lisa peeking out the window at the snow:


Toby didn't seem to mind the snow too much,

although he couldn't wait to come back inside!

I decided it would be fun for us to stay nice and warm inside.
And keep our pjs on all day, because that's the kind of mom I am.
One of the activities we did to keep busy was play with Lisa's crayons.

And apparently coloring is hilarious!

From what I hear, a Nor'easter is brewing right off the coast, and if it moves onto land, there's a possibility of us getting up to 10 inches by Sunday! We'll see what happens...
Lisa peeking out the window at the snow:
Toby didn't seem to mind the snow too much,
although he couldn't wait to come back inside!
I decided it would be fun for us to stay nice and warm inside.
And keep our pjs on all day, because that's the kind of mom I am.
One of the activities we did to keep busy was play with Lisa's crayons.
And apparently coloring is hilarious!
From what I hear, a Nor'easter is brewing right off the coast, and if it moves onto land, there's a possibility of us getting up to 10 inches by Sunday! We'll see what happens...

No comments:
Post a Comment