A few days after I got home, several friends came over to hear the inside scoop on the Pioneer Woman. These were the same friends who drove all the way to D.C. to get Ree to
sign their cookbooks way back when. I really wanted to just tuck them in my luggage and take them with me to Oklahoma!
We combined looking at pictures with cookie decorating, because we're all about multitasking! I tried to pass on a few of the tips I learned over the weekend, but I'm not sure how successful I was! (Due to the instructor, not the students!!)
I actually forgot to take pictures while we were decorating, but Tiffany was a good sport and staged a couple for me.

See how much fun we had?!?

A few of Ginny's, a few of mine:

Several turned out ok, so these are what are neighbors are getting for Christmas!
And the kiddos had fun snaking at the big table!

sign their cookbooks way back when. I really wanted to just tuck them in my luggage and take them with me to Oklahoma!
We combined looking at pictures with cookie decorating, because we're all about multitasking! I tried to pass on a few of the tips I learned over the weekend, but I'm not sure how successful I was! (Due to the instructor, not the students!!)
I actually forgot to take pictures while we were decorating, but Tiffany was a good sport and staged a couple for me.
See how much fun we had?!?
A few of Ginny's, a few of mine:
Several turned out ok, so these are what are neighbors are getting for Christmas!
And the kiddos had fun snaking at the big table!

Awesome!! I'm craving some more of those sugar cookies right now . . .
ReplyDelete