Lisa has been pretty busy the past few weeks as well!
Somewhere along the way, she switched from using her high chair to her booster, and loves it. She really loves 'being just like us' more than anything else.

She's also decided she likes to sit and read novels:

Christy Miller series anyone?? I loved reading these as a teen, and was saving them for my daughter. Lisa's just starting them earlier than I was originally thinking!

Matt has also put Lisa to work helping him clean up the backyard.

Lisa was recently given a little table from a friend, and LOVES it! We do everything on it!
Coloring:

A Tea Party:


Somewhere along the way, she switched from using her high chair to her booster, and loves it. She really loves 'being just like us' more than anything else.
She's also decided she likes to sit and read novels:
Christy Miller series anyone?? I loved reading these as a teen, and was saving them for my daughter. Lisa's just starting them earlier than I was originally thinking!
Matt has also put Lisa to work helping him clean up the backyard.
Lisa was recently given a little table from a friend, and LOVES it! We do everything on it!
Coloring:
A Tea Party:
No comments:
Post a Comment