Pages

Friday, March 25, 2011

A Comparison

So many people ask us who looks like who, so we'll show you what we think.
But please feel free to come up with your own comparisons!

Matt at 3 months:


Lisa at 3 months (you'll have to look past all her hair!):


This is a picture of me...


Samantha:

I think the rounder the face, the more she looks like me! Ha!

What do you think?

3 comments:

  1. Oh my GOSH. You and Samantha look identical. If I didn't know better, I'd say it was the same baby!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jenna, your comment makes me smile! Matt says the same thing!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my goodness!!! These pictures are amazing. I agree with Jenna, Samantha looks just like you. Matt and Lisa are pretty close to...hard to get past all the red hair though :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails