Pages

Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Living Museum Adventure

This past weekend we had some GREAT weather, so we decided to take advantage of it! (And forget about our to-do list for the day!) We spent Saturday morning at the Virginia Living Museum, just a few minutes away from us.

We made it just in time for story-time. (Our first story-time experience ever, by the way.)



After reading about a wide-mouth frog, the kids got to see one.

(I think Lisa was actually more fascinated by the birds hanging from the ceiling than with the story!)

Afterwords, we got to see some of our favorites: looking at the otters swim

And the fish

Lisa was even able to touch some kind of shellfish

Sam had a great time 'hanging out' too!


1 comment:

  1. This looks so fun. I always loved going to museums and animal exhibits when I was little.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails