Pages

Friday, February 19, 2010

Grains of Rice

I know it's been awhile, but with everyone being sick, taking and posting pictures was kinda far down the list. Sorry. (I'm sure a great shot of a runny nose was what you really wanted to see!)

Somewhere in the middle of touring Florida and coming down with the worst cold(s) ever, Lisa turned 8 months old! She is now quite the accomplished crawler, can pull herself up with ease (if the object/person she uses is not moving!), and is beginning to figure out walking along side something. She says, "dad da da da," whenever she sees Matt or is in a happy mood. And she says variations of, "mmmm, maaa, or mumum," whenever she's not pleased about something. Go figure.

For several days, I've been trying to get a good shot of her bottom two teeth, but haven't had much luck. Last week her doctor called them, "two little grains of rice." (And by that she meant the tiny little razor sharp objects protruding out of my sweet baby's gums.)

Most of the time I want to take a picture, this is all I get:


And this is what happened when her daddy tried to see her teeth:


This shot, from this morning, is a bit like a drive by photo:

(They're down there, you just have to look closely!)

Though not very flattering, here's the best photo we have so far:


So now you've seen them.

1 comment:

  1. We still don't have pictures of Nate's 4 teeth. :) Never could get a good shot of them...maybe we should try soon before he gets a bunch more. :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails