Pages

Saturday, February 20, 2010

My Happy Birth Day!


These were the beautiful flowers Matt gave me for my birthday yesterday!! I just had to show them off!
In the evening, Matt took me out for dinner and a movie, sans Lisa! Our friends Tiffany & Jeff offered to watch her while we went out. So Lisa got to play with her friend Nate, who is a few months older than her. Apparently she had fun trying to crawl after him before their bedtime!
We went to Texas Roadhouse (yummy) and then saw Blindside (in one of the few theaters still showing it! I know, we're SO behind the times!) And of course, we LOVED the movie!


I want to thank everyone for their sweet birthday wishes! Another year now under my belt - we'll see if I can make it another year!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails