Even though it hasn't snowed here for two days, none of the previous snow has gone anywhere. Actually, some of it melted, but then froze into a nice layer of ice that's taking a while to melt since temperatures around here aren't getting much above freezing. So schools, and more importantly Langley, was closed today.

Thought we would show everyone the makeshift 'office' that Matt created. Just the basics. And Matt loves that he has a little area away from all the 'ruckus' that Lisa and I make. Perfect for working on a thesis. Or for days like this - where he actually does have to work from home.
As for Lisa and I, we enjoyed our 'ice day' immensely!






Last week Lisa also had her last weight check! She weighed in at 14 pounds 9 ounces, putting her back into the 10th percentile. And her doctor is very happy with her 'weight recovery'.
Thought we would show everyone the makeshift 'office' that Matt created. Just the basics. And Matt loves that he has a little area away from all the 'ruckus' that Lisa and I make. Perfect for working on a thesis. Or for days like this - where he actually does have to work from home.
As for Lisa and I, we enjoyed our 'ice day' immensely!
Last week Lisa also had her last weight check! She weighed in at 14 pounds 9 ounces, putting her back into the 10th percentile. And her doctor is very happy with her 'weight recovery'.
No comments:
Post a Comment